What a beautiful Sunday we share together this past weekend. The temps outside were cold but the warmth of our worship was wonderful. During the our worship we started taking a look at Discipleship. We are spending time looking into God’s Sacred Text at relationships that demonstrate Discipleship or Mentorship. We started out by looking at Moses’ relationship with his father-in-law Jethro. During our look we saw five keep aspects of Mentoring:
- Mentorship is founded on a close relationship.
- Mentorship requires transparency.
- The mentor wants the best for the mentee.
- Mentor suggests things to further the mentee.
- Mentoring works when those involved are teachable.
Join us this Sunday at 9 a.m. for Sunday School and 10 a.m. for Worship. We will be taking a look at Moses
Your Servant in Christ,