Sunday, February 2, 2020
Scripture: I Corinthians 1:18-31
Sermon: Consider Your Call
We are called to be fools but this calling does not diminish us as people, rather it reminds us of the source of our strength and our wisdom. If we are able to move our egos out of the way and truly focus on the unity of the body and the centrality of the call, it just might be possible to be in mission together as the church of Jesus Christ.
Our TakeAways were to:
- Read the lectionary psalm for today: Psalm 15.
- CONNECT with your brothers and sisters as the untied body of Christ.
- DISCOVER how God is turning wisdom on its head.
- SERVE as a disciple with a calling.
- Pray for discernment, the ability to know how God is calling you into the mission of the Body of Christ.
“But far be it from me to boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world.”
– Galatians 6:14