Sunday, November 10, 2019
Scripture: John 6:1-15
Sermon: Counting Like Jesus
This passage is the miracle story about Jesus feeding a huge crowd. Jesus teaches us about God’s abundance when he transforms the wilderness from a place of scarcity into a place of nourishing plenty. Let us learn from Andrew. Let us strive to see our own loaves and fish, be open to what God can do with them, and offer them up to the service of God.
Our takeaways were to:
- Read Week 46 of Coast to Coast readings.
- CONNECT with this miracle story.
- DISCOVER Jesus’ abundance thinking.
- SERVE by putting your contribution in God’s hands.
- Pray for all those who hunger and thirst.
“God put a million doors in the world for His love to walk through;
one of those doors is you.”
— From “Every Act of Love” by Jason Gray