· Coast 2 Coast Bible Study Wednesdays @ 2:30pm (Cross Keys Village Presto Room) & @ 7pm (Emory). Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Roots Youth Group meets every Wednesday @ 6:30pm. This month their topic of discussion is Individuality, The Compassion of Christ and Senior Teaching. If you know someone in grades 6-12th please encourage them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· Holy Week Schedule: April 18th @ 6:30 Foot Washing & Communion, April 19th @ 7:30 pm Tenebrae Service, April 21st @ 7:00am Sunrise Service at Salem UMC (followed by breakfast), April 21st @ 10am Easter Sunday Worship Service
· W.IN G.S. (Women’s Group) is hosting a Service Project for the month of April. They will be collecting donations for “Safe Home” a domestic violence agency in Hanover. They house a “pantry cupboard” for those women and families in need of everyday items. Please consider a donation of the following items: dish soap, hand soap, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, tooth paste, paper towels, toilet paper, soup, canned tuna & chicken, Dinty Moore beef stew, peanut butter. There will be a basket for collections in the vestibule marked with a “Safe Home” sign.
· Salem United Methodist Church is having an Easter Sunrise service @ 7am (April 21st), to be followed by breakfast. Emory UMC is invited. They would like to have a count of how many will be attending the breakfast by April 14th Please respond to Elaine Shorb.
· A Celebration for Chuck Steel has been rescheduled for Sunday April 28th at 4:00pm. This will be a potluck dinner with the church providing chicken. Bring sides and desserts.
· In light of pending decisions there will be a Conference wide event held online at susumc.org/live on Sunday May 5th from 3-5pm.