· Wednesday Evening coast 2 coast Bible Study @ 7pm. Please make this mid-week service part of your routine.
· Emory has begun a new Sermon Series called Coast 2 Coast. We will be walking Through the Bible in 2019, Beginning January 1st. To order a book, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790624843 or pay $21 and pick one up in the office. It’s never to late to get join!
· Choir Practice will be held on January 15th at 7 pm. Anyone interested in joining the choir, please see Josie Santos or come to a Tuesday evening practice.
· Giving Envelopes are now located in your mailboxes. If you need envelopes and they are not in your mailbox, please indicate this on the Connection Card or call the church office.
· Roots Youth Group is meeting every Wednesday @ 7pm at the Diviney’s Home. The gathering themes will be Jan. 9th ~ Kick Off, Jan. 16th ~ Digging Deeper, Jan. 23rd ~ Hit Your Stride, Jan. 30th ~ The Bible & Spiritual Gifts. There will be a meeting for volunteers (& those interested) of students in grades 6-12th on Sunday January 27th following the worship service.
· Wings Women’s Group will be meeting January 17th @7pm at Emory. They are calling this get together “Color Fest” to bring some color into the winter please wear brightly colored clothing and bring colored pencils (if you have them otherwise they will be provided).
· Men’s Breakfast will be held at Rosie’s in New Oxford @ 8am on Saturday January 19th
· Interested in being involved with planning the Worship Service? Please see Pastor Brian if you have any interest or questions about what the Worship Committee does.
· Emory is putting together a Monthly Newsletter if you have anything you would like to add to the newsletter please drop these on the Secretary’s desk in the office by January 15th.