· Coast 2 Coast Bible Study Wednesdays @ 2:30pm (Cross Keys Village Presto Room) & @ 7pm (Emory). Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Roots Youth Group meets every Wednesday @ 6:30pm. May’s topics include: Is That Donkey Talking To Me?, Finishing Strong, A Fishy Story, Walls, Schmalls, Jesus Can Do IT All, Youth Group Graduation Celebration If you know someone in grades 6-12th please encourage them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· May 19th will be Graduation Sunday & Youth Volunteer Appreciation Day. If you or someone you know is graduating high school or college please contact Keith Mitzel with the information so they can be honored in the Service. There will also be a Volunteer meeting after the Worship Service.
· W.IN G.S. (Women’s Group) is meeting for Dinner and Fellowship on Thursday May 16th @ 6:00pm at C&D Grill in New Oxford. We will be saying “farewell” to Lisa as she and Brian move on to their new appointment. Please RSVP to Dian Cramer if you are able to attend at email@example.com or 717-624-4856.
· The next Leadership Council Meeting will be Monday June 3rd @ 7pm. Everyone is welcome to attend!
· Missions Opportunity: Missions Trip to Mexico October 11-20, 2019 for anyone ages 18 & older. Work and Learn in another culture with the Give Ye Them To Eat Program doing construction projects, repairs and upgrades to the Tree of Life Training Center in Tiancualpican, Mexico. The cost is approx. $2000 Contact Rev. Maria Hartman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or an application.
· Emory’s Monthly Newsletter is available for pick up on the table in the foyer. Get yours today!