· Coast 2 Coast Bible Study Wednesdays @ 2:30pm (Cross Keys Village Presto Room) & @ 7pm (Emory). Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Roots Youth Group meets every Wednesday @ 6:30pm. May’s topics include: Is That Donkey Talking To Me?, Finishing Strong, A Fishy Story, Walls, Schmalls, Jesus Can Do IT All, Youth Group Graduation Celebration If you know someone in grades 6-12th please encourage them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· May 19th will be Graduation Sunday & Youth Volunteer Appreciation Day. If you or someone you know is graduating high school or college please contact Keith Mitzel with the information so they can be honored in the Service.
· W.IN G.S. (Women’s Group) is hosting a Service Project for the month of April. They will be collecting donations for “Safe Home” a domestic violence agency in Hanover. They house a “pantry cupboard” for those women and families in need of everyday items. Please consider a donation of the following items: dish soap, hand soap, body wash, shampoo/conditioner, tooth paste, paper towels, toilet paper, soup, canned tuna & chicken, Dinty Moore beef stew, peanut butter. There will be a basket for collections in the vestibule marked with a “Safe Home” sign.
· A Celebration for Chuck Steel has been rescheduled for TODAY at 4:00pm. This will be a potluck dinner with the church providing chicken. Bring sides and desserts.
· Men’s Breakfast will be held on May 4th at 8am @ Crosskeys Village. Come join the men for breakfast and fellowship. For more details see Jim Cramer
· In light of the pending decisions by the Judicial Council on the legislations adopted at the Special Session of the General Conference 2019 that will be announced at the end of April, the district is holding a conference wide event on Sunday, May 5, 2019 from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm. This will be held online at susumc.org/live
· The next Leadership Council Meeting will be Monday May 6th @ 7pm. Everyone is welcome to attend!