· Wednesday Evening coast 2 coast Bible Study @ 7pm. Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Emory is participating in a Study Series called Coast 2 Coast. We are traveling Through the Bible in 2019. To order a book, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790624843 or pay $21 and pick one up in the office. It’s never too late to join!
· Choir Practice will be held on Tuesdays at 6:30 pm. Anyone interested in joining the choir, please see Josie Santos or come to a Tuesday evening practice.
· The Easter Cantata will be Sunday April 14th @ 7pm. If you are interested in being a part please see Josie Santos or come to practice on Tuesday evenings at 7:00pm.
· Roots Youth Group meets every Wednesday @ 6:30pm at The Diviney’s home. This month their topic of discussion is the Spiritual Gifts Journey. If you know someone in grades 6-12th please encourage them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· There will be a Youth Parent Meeting on March 24th following the morning worship service. If you are a parent of a student in grades 6-12th, please make every effort to attend.
· There will be a Youth Volunteer Meeting on March 31st following the morning service. If you volunteer or are interested in volunteering with the youth please attend this meeting.
· W.ING.S. will be meeting on March 21st at 7:00pm @ Emory Come join in friendship and fellowship as we continue a “Getting To Know” you evening. Never been to a “Women in God’s Service” event night? Come try it out! Please see Dian Cramer with any questions.
· Spring is coming! Time to order Easter flowers. Please see the order form in the bulletin or on the table in the foyer. Order deadline is March 31st.
· There will be two Post Conference follow-up meetings in the York District. Gettysburg UMC will host one on April 6th from 9:30am– Noon. Aldersgate UMC in Mechanicsburg will host one on April 6th from 3:30-5:30pm.