· Wednesday Evening coast 2 coast Bible Study @ 7pm. Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Would you love to intercede by using scripture? Join Lisa Doyle on Tuesday evenings at 6:00-6:45pm starting January 29th for the Word & Prayer. Focus will be a portion of scripture followed by praying God’s Word. Please see Lisa with any questions
· Emory has begun a new Sermon Series called Coast 2 Coast. We are traveling Through the Bible in 2019. To order a book, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790624843 or pay $21 and pick one up in the office. It’s never too late to join!
· Choir Practice will be held on Tuesdays at 7 pm. Anyone interested in joining the choir, please see Josie Santos or come to a Tuesday evening practice.
· The Easter Cantata will be Sunday April 14th @ 7pm. If you are interested in being a part please see Josie Santos.
· W.ING.S. is meeting on February 28th @ 7pm. “Go Red” wear something red in celebration of Valentine’s day and National Heart Health Awareness month. Bring colored pencils if you have them. Email Dian Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
· Roots Youth Group is meeting every Wednesday @ 6:30pm at the Diviney’s Home. If you have or know a student in Grades 6-12 invite them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· The Roots Youth Group will be having a Benefit Concert on Saturday March 9th from 7-9pm. The Christian band Take Heart will be performing. You won’t want to miss it. Invite all the young (and older) people you know.
· We will be celebrating Chuck Steel with a potluck dinner at 4:30. Doors will open at 4pm on Sunday March 3rd. Please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
· Bill Barkby is looking for someone who would be interested in being the Salvation Army Kettle Coordinator. He is needing to take a break from this position. If you would be interested or have any questions please contact Bill @ 717.870.3254