· Wednesday Evening coast 2 coast Bible Study @ 7pm. Please make this mid-week study part of your routine.
· Would you love to intercede by using scripture? Join Lisa Doyle on Tuesday evenings at 6:00-6:45pm starting January 29th for the Word & Prayer. Focus will be a portion of scripture followed by praying God’s Word. Please see Lisa with any questions
· Mark your calendars for an exciting new service starting on February 10th @ 6pm. For ways to serve at this service or the morning service, please see the bulletin insert.
· Emory has begun a new Sermon Series called Coast 2 Coast. We are traveling Through the Bible in 2019. To order a book, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790624843 or pay $21 and pick one up in the office. It’s never to late to join!
· Choir Practice will be held on Tuesdays at 7 pm. Anyone interested in joining the choir, please see Josie Santos or come to a Tuesday evening practice.
· W.ING.S. is meeting on February 21st @ 7pm. “Go Red” wear something red in celebration of Valentine’s day and National Heart Health Awareness month. Email Dian Cramer at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
· Roots Youth Group is meeting every Wednesday @ 6:30pm at the Diviney’s Home. If you have or know a student in Grades 6-12 invite them to come! Friday February 15th will be bowling @ 7pm. Meet at Hanover Bowling Center. Cost is $10. See Keith Mitzel for more details.
· Emory has put together a Monthly Newsletter. Pick one up in the foyer today!
· Check your mailbox for your Giving Statement and offering envelopes. If you feel you should have received a statement or offering envelopes and there is not one in your mailbox please call the office or email the church.