· Wednesday Evening coast 2 coast Bible Study @ 7pm. Please make this mid-week service part of your routine.
· Would you love to intercede by using scripture? Join Lisa Doyle on Tuesday evenings at 6:15-6:45pm starting January 29th for the Word & Prayer. Focus will be a portion of scripture followed by praying God’s Word. Please see Lisa with any questions
· Mark your calendars for an exciting new service starting on February 10th @ 6pm. For ways to serve at this service or the am please see the bulletin insert.
· Emory has begun a new Sermon Series called Coast 2 Coast. We will be walking Through the Bible in 2019, Beginning January 1st. To order a book, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/1790624843 or pay $21 and pick one up in the office. It’s never to late to get join!
· Choir Practice will be held on Tuesdays at 7 pm. Anyone interested in joining the choir, please see Josie Santos or come to a Tuesday evening practice.
· Roots Youth Group is meeting every Wednesday @ 7pm at the Diviney’s Home. The gathering themes will be Jan. 9th ~ Kick Off, Jan. 16th ~ Digging Deeper, Jan. 23rd ~ Hit Your Stride, Jan. 30th ~ The Bible & Spiritual Gifts. There will be a meeting for volunteers (& those interested) of students in grades 6-12th on Sunday January 27th following the worship service.
· Interested in being involved with planning the Worship Service? Please see Pastor Brian if you have any interest or questions about what the Worship Committee does.
· Emory is putting together a Monthly Newsletter if you have anything you would like to add to the newsletter please drop these on the offering or the Secretary’s desk in the office or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 15th.