Welcome to Emory Church, On the Square in New Oxford!
Emory Church is working with God in building a caring community that connects, discovers and serves together!
John Wesley is quoted as saying, “The world is my parish”. With Emory Church being right on the Square in New Oxford, we are blessed to have New Oxford as our parking lot. When you visit us please feel free to park anywhere around the square and the town. We do reserve space directly in front of Emory for visitors and those who might need to have closer access to us.
Sunday school is held at 9:00 a.m. for all ages with Worship at 10:00 a.m.
From this Past Sunday
Sunday, June 21, 2019
Our Scripture focus was on Isaiah 43:1-7
Our takeaways were to:
- Read Week 30 of Coast to Coast readings.
| Our theme verse is Jeremiah 15:16 When your words turned up, I feasted on them; and they became my joy, the delight of my heart, because I belong to you, Lord God Almighty
||Please remember those that are home bound in prayer:
- Coast 2 Coast Bible Study Wednesdays @ 2:30pm (CKV) & 7pm (Emory). Please make one of these mid-week studies part of your routine.
- Roots Youth Group meets every Wednesday @ 6:30pm. July Schedule 3rd - Swimming
10th - VBS Practice
17th - VBS no youth group
24th - Kick Ball with Cross Keys
31st - Q & A
If you know someone in grades 6-12th please encourage them to come! See Keith Mitzel for more details.
- Next Sunday July 28th we will be collecting monetary donations to help Mission Central with their Flood Buckets. More info will be shared so come prepared!
- Men’s Breakfast is Saturday August 3rd at 8am. The men will be meeting for breakfast at Harmony Ridge Café at CrossKeys Village. Everyone is welcome!
- Leadership Council will meet August 5 at 6:30pm. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- You are invited! To an Open House Cookout hosted by Pastor Erin at 70 Fern Drive New Oxford (parsonage). August 25th from 12:00 (noon) to 3pm. Please bring a chair.