Welcome to Emory Church, On the Square in New Oxford!
Emory Church is working with God in building a caring community that connects, discovers and serves together!
John Wesley is quoted as saying, “The world is my parish”. With Emory Church being right on the Square in New Oxford, we are blessed to have New Oxford as our parking lot. When you visit us please feel free to park anywhere around the square and the town. We do reserve space directly in front of Emory for visitors and those who might need to have closer access to us.
Sunday school is held at 9:00 a.m. for all ages with Worship at 10:00 a.m.
From this Past Sunday
|Our current Sermon Series is "Discipleship".
Our theme verse is Matthew 28:18-20
"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
|Please remember those that are home bound in prayer:
Donate Laundry service and Share the LOVE of Christ!
Come Celebrate the Resurrection of Christ on April 8th!
- Laundry Love will be at Suzy Suds on February 28st at 5:30. *Please note date change!!
- Youth Group will be meeting every Wednesday @ 7pm at the Diviney’s Home
- Coffee, Cocoa & Cookies at New Oxford Manor between 6am-8am every Wednesday
- WINGS Gatherings will be Thursday February 22 @ 7pm. This week at Emory’s Fellowship Room. Come hear Taylor & Tom Whitcomb share about Mission’s trips and it’s impact on their lives. See Dian Cramer for more details
- WINGS is also collecting hats, gloves, scarves, etc. for local shelters. Please drop all items at the front of the sanctuary under the alter rail or see Dian Cramer or Wendy Diviney
- New Hope Ministries is in need of CANNED FRUIT. Place in basket under table in vestibule. Questions? See Kat Edwards
- The choir is in need of all singing parts for the upcoming Easter Cantata on April 8th @ 7:00pm. Practices are Tuesdays at 7pm. It’s not too late to join!
- Immaculate Conception is having All You Can Eat Turkey Dinner (includes dessert and drinks) in their Church Hall (Rear) New Oxford. Every 3rd Sunday through April from 11am-2pm Adults $9 Children 6-12 $4 Under 6 FREE
- Get your Easter Flower order in. The deadline is February 25th. See insert in bulletin for more details.