Welcome to Emory Church, On the Square in New Oxford!
Emory Church is working with God in building a caring community that connects, discovers and serves together!
John Wesley is quoted as saying, “The world is my parish”. With Emory Church being right on the Square in New Oxford, we are blessed to have New Oxford as our parking lot. When you visit us please feel free to park anywhere around the square and the town. We do reserve space directly in front of Emory for visitors and those who might need to have closer access to us.
Sunday school is held at 9:00 a.m. for all ages with Worship at 10:00 a.m.
From this Past Sunday
| Our theme verse is John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
|Please remember those that are home bound in prayer:
Come Share a Maundy Thursday Dinner @ 6pm
Walk or Run to raise money for Imagine No Malaria & Mission Central!
Upcoming Missions Trip to Kentucky!
- YOUTH Group meets every Wednesday @ 7pm at the Diviney’s Home in New Oxford.
- C3: Coffee, Cocoa & Cookies at New Oxford Manor between 6am-8am every Wednesday. With such a great response, Cookie donations are always appreciated.
- WINGS Gatherings will be Thursday March 22 @ 7pm. This week at Crosskeys. See Dian Cramer for more details
- The CHOIR is in need of all singing parts! Many opportunities to sing on Sunday mornings during service. Upcoming Cantata is April 8th at 7pm. It’s not too late to join! Practices are Tuesdays at 7pm. Special Cantata rehearsals will be March 29, April 2, & April 5.
- Elaine Shorb & Kat Edwards are planning a trip to Sight & Sound Theater in Lancaster to see the show “JESUS”. Ticket prices are $69-$79 (adults) & $31-$36 (children) depending on the day. Please express interest to Kat Edwards so she can add your name to the planning of the trip.
- A Maundy Thursday Meal will be happening in Emory’s Fellowship Hall on March 29th at 6pm.
- An Easter Celebration is happening at Emory on Saturday March 31st. More details to come...
- Immaculate Conception is having All You Can Eat Turkey Dinner (includes dessert and drinks) in their Church Hall (Rear) New Oxford. Every 3rd Sunday through April from 11am-2pm Adults $9 Children 6-12 $4 Under 6 FREE
- Mark your calendars! A new small group will be starting on Tuesday April 10th @ 7pm at Emory using the book “The Absolute Basics of the Christian Faith” by Phil Tallon.